Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Happy days...Friends, Gifts, and Food


There is no denying that I am surrounded by love and support.  The month of February and the beginning of March has been CRAZY fun.  I have seen almost all (I miss you, Kristi) of my best friends and have been so overwhelmed with everyone's generosity that I hardly know what to say...except THANK YOU!   In the midst of the showers and dinners and shopping for baby stuff, poor Nate has been trudging along trying to prepare our home for the twin's arrival.  I am 30 weeks now, so it is close... really close.  Here are some fun pics of my awesome friends.

Joy's baby is already such a cutie pie; I can't wait for Griffin and Eleanor to have play dates with Simms. 


I have the best book club ever- so smart and creative.
Nana holding sweet Caroline...who is growing and getting even prettier every day.
I love all my school friends.
My camera's battery died before I could get a shot with all my school and book club friends.  This was a lovely shower.  Thanks Kimberly, Alix, Tarasa, Betty, and Debbie!
As a wonderful surprise and treat, my dear friend Siobhan brought her baby Isme to stay with me two weekends ago.  I miss Siobhan and Will SO MUCh, and we had the best time catching up.  Siobhan is such a good momma, and I loved meeting Isme.  
How freaking cute are these?  My crafty sis and friends worked so hard on making decorations for my shower that could be used in Griffin and Ellie's room.  
Leigh!  
So lucky to have great family around as well: Aunt Linda and Francis (who is practically family); Ashley, Laura, and Aunt Debra.  
I also feel so lucky to have all these wonderful friends I have made since moving to Jackson in the last few years.  Friends form church and the neighborhood.
  
I was so happy to see my two best friends from college Bettina and Christin.  
I am so lucky to have such great friends who will come from all over to celebrate with me- Memphis, New Orleans, Oxford and Florida.  
Just like old times...only, yes, Siobhan does have a baby strapped to her chest.  So maybe not exactly like our wild and crazy Oxford days.  Hehe.
Me, Leahbeth, Christin Siobhan, Nash, and Bettina  
Note:  I am NOT having a margarita but I really, really wanted one.  Won't be long now (and totally worth the sacrifice).

No comments:

Post a Comment