Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Driveway is done, check. Nursery is not.

The title says it all.  Our new, "safe for the twins and me" driveway is in and out goes a bunch of our savings...ouch.  (Who knew concrete was kinda pricey?)  But, what has to be done, has to be done.  And I am thankful I now have a place to maneuver a double stroller, two car seats/carriers, and whatnot.  No, Nate did not handle this job himself.   This project was outsourced.  



That is Nate's woodworking shop, by the way.  He took the "garage" and the "efficiency apartment" (and I use those terms very loosely) and turned them into a workshop.  We have plans to fix it up, too.  But, that is for a much later date...like, much, much later.  
And we still have a mess in the nursery.  Most of this is kitchen stuff.  But, we are getting closer to having this room ready for new trim and paint.  One step at a time I have to remind myself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment