| Griffin likes to sleep with all his animals...and no, we do not let him actually sleep like this. I would have a mental breakdown worrying. This was a nap. |
| I moved them, and he found his thumb. |
| BFF |
| Swinging at the park with our buddy and classmate, Thacker. |
| Thank goodness for Nana. |
| We love tummy time on the floor. Have I mentioned that Griffin is about to crawl any day now? He is doing the army scoot right now. |
| The babysitter. |
| The bouncy swingy thing. |
| Thanksgiving 2011. |
| Christmas card photo shoot 2001 commences. |
| Safety check...8 month old with Christmas lights about to be put in mouth. Take photo asap. |
| And the lights are in the mouths; Nate's hand is in shot. Bad idea. |
| Much safer...felt balls. |
| And perfect. |
| Love her. |
| Love him. |

No comments:
Post a Comment