Well friends...Eleanor and Griffin are here and life has changed in every way imaginable. Nate has completely and totally stepped into the role of daddy without hesitation. And now that my body is starting to recover (dang...having two babies is hard....like really, really hard...all you moms out there amaze me), I am better able to participate in taking care of them. The week at the hospital sucked; I will not lie. I had massive headaches, our house got broken into and my wedding ring, grandmother's diamond, and my antique ring passed down from my grandmother all are gone. BUT...we have two beautiful babies, so all is good in the world. Nate and I feel so lucky to be surrounded by so much love and support. Thank you to all who have sent messages, brought food, and been thinking and praying for us.
Here are pics from week one of Griffin and Eleanor's life:
 |
| The morning of the births. Caroline got to be there, too. |
 |
| nervous |
 |
| Proud Daddy- he got to see way more of their birth than he really wanted to. He did great helping me stay calm. |
 |
| Ren took this pic...everyone got to see Ellie get bathed and cleaned up but Griffin was apparently in the back corner. |
 |
Griffin Lee Ballard and Eleanor Miner Ballard
|
 |
| Proud Nana! |
 |
| Whit finally meets his cousins. |
 |
| They already love their Aunt Leelee |
 |
| Getting packed up to head home. |
 |
| We can do this! |
 |
| Now that we are home, the twins are getting to meet all their new friends, like Kimberly and Emily. |
 |
| Emily and Whit already love the twins. |
 |
| Geri keeping Caroline entertained. |
Thank you thank you thank you for these pictures. I love you and Nate and your babies. I love the first Momma hugs picture. Love you!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing, Sarah!
ReplyDelete